Driving from Calgary | Airports
From Calgary International Airport
- When you leave the airport terminal parkade, or drop-off area, you will merge onto Airport Road and be facing West. You will quickly approach the Barlow Trail intersection in less than 200m. Move to the left lane before the intersection. Turn left at the lights.
- After the turn, remain in the left lane, facing North on Barlow Trail. Approximately 600m up the road, you will then make a left turn onto Airport Trail. After the turn, move over to the right lane. After about 2500m you will then merge north (to the right) onto Deerfoot Trail.
- Follow the exit off Deerfoot in order to head West on Stoney Trail. Follow Stoney Trail West all the way until you reach the Trans Canada Hwy 1.
From Calgary City Limits
- Merge onto the Trans Canada HWY-1 heading west to Banff. Continue to follow Trans Canada HWY-1 west past the town of Canmore through the Banff National Park gates (87.0km).
- Continue west on Trans Canada Hwy 1 past the town of Banff. 30km west of Banff take the 93 South exit (right lane exit ramp). Turn left at the top of the exit ramp, drive over the Trans Canada Hwy 1 heading South-West (55.0km).
- Continue up Storm Mountain pass on Hwy 93 through Kootenay National Park until you reach the Town of Radium (104km).
- Turn left onto HWY-93/95 in Radium and continue South (13.3km).
- Turn right at HWY-801 intersection where the Town of Invermere sign is located, across from Tim Hortons. Continue west down and over the bridge into Athalmer. Continue west up and over the train tracks into downtown Invermere (3.4km).